Prostate health is an important consideration for men over 40. According to the University of Tennessee Medical Center, approximately 30 million men suffer from prostate diseases ranging from an enlarged prostate (called benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH) to prostate cancer. People over 60, farmers, tire factory workers, painters, and men exposed to cadmium are at the highest risk of prostate cancer.
Inquire with your doctor about your prostate health in old age if you have abnormal symptoms of Prostate disease, such as frequent urination or low libido. The early detection and treatment of prostate cancer will greatly increase your chances of survival.
You can also maintain a healthy prostate with a healthy diet. There is also evidence that prostate supplements such as the multiphase prostate supplement ProstaGenix contribute to prostate health. These supplements often use herbal or herbal substances to inhibit the enlarged prostate, create a stronger flow of urine, and allow you to completely empty your bladder while urinating.
There are many prostate supplements on the market, so we have selected the best product that suits your budget and needs, which is the multiphase prostate supplement ProstaGenix. Guaranteed prices and availability are subject to change.
ProstaGenix claims to be the first and only prostate supplement that contains more than 1,000 mg of mixed sterols to support prostate health.
ProstaGenix is a supplement formulated to alleviate common prostate problems in adult men, such as nighttime urination, urgency, and better bladder emptying. While the product makes several strong claims, most of its ingredients lack much robust evidence with the exception of beta-sitosterol.
Rated Prostate Supplement
Out of 157 all-natural prostate supplements tested at third-party laboratories for their Beta-Sitosterol amounts, ProstaGenix clobbered every single other product. By a long shot, there’s far more Beta-Sitosterol in every dosage of ProstaGenix – 824 mg.
That is the only way to really relieve urinary issues caused by an enlarged prostate.
Over 1 Million Sold All Over The U.S
And that’s just in the U.S. alone, aside from customers in other parts of the word! And they know they need it – they’ve been gobbling it up like popcorn, gaining the long-awaited relief they’ve been seeking for ages.
Now that they have full access to this game-changer, orders and reorders are coming in and ProstaGenix is flying off the shelves.
French Maritime Pine Trees
The Beta-Sitosterol source for ProstaGenix comes from the only source known to produce the purest and most powerful extract proven to reduce swelling in the prostate.
These thin but hearty trees thrive in the extreme elements along the Atlantic French coast near Bordeaux, with its unique soil and weather conditions, just right to produce the extract strong enough to beat BPH.
Start Peeing Like an 18-Year-Old Again
No matter your age, you can take ProstaGenix and rediscover your youth – no more waking up every few hours to go, no more men’s room rushes. Flow like a mighty river and empty your bladder and never worry about leaking and dribbling again.
Reduce Inflammatory Molecules in the prostate
Your prostate has “Beta-Sitosterol” receptors – so as you continue to take ProstaGenix and your prostate absorbs and accumulates it, it shrinks down to a healthy size, releasing your urethra from the pressure that keeps you from urinating normally.
Relief from frequent nighttime urination
Is your sleep broken up by the aggravating experience of waking up at night with the urge to use the restroom? You will not believe how much ProstaGenix will cut down on your urinary wake-up calls – and they might end all together so you sleep through the whole night!
No more dribbling, urgency, or performance problems
An enlarged prostate does a number on all kinds of things to humiliate you – the frenzied rush to the bathroom, the inability to stop the dribbling (that could show up on your trousers), and worst of all, put a stop to your performance in bed.
This ProstaGenix will restore your dignity by ending all the embarrassment so you feel like a man again.
ProstaGenix spotlights Beta-sitosterol as its primary active ingredient while rounding the formulation out with a polyphenol blend as well as 11 vitamins and minerals mixture.
The ingredients that are involved in prostaGenix are as follows:
The role of vitamin D and prostate health, specifically prostate cancer, appears controversial with mixed outcomes.
- A 2019 meta-analysis concluded that high-dose vitamin D supplements do not appear beneficial for men with prostate cancer and should not be recommended.
- A 2020 study found that while there was no association between serum vitamin D levels and prostate cancer, men with prostate cancer who are also vitamin D deficient may be at higher risk for mortality.
I couldn’t find much research on the correlation between iodine and prostate health.
- However, the authors of a 2007 study concluded that more research should be done on how having thyroid disease may increase the risk of prostate cancer.
- They also said the role of iodine remains speculative.
- Zinc is a micronutrient known to play a role in normal immune
- A large concentration of zinc can be found in the human prostate, but research is mixed with the link between zinc and prostate cancer.
- A 2003 study noted that chronic zinc oversupply may contribute to prostate cancer development.
- However, more recent research suggests that zinc transporters could play a role in prostate tumor suppression.
- A 2019 clinical trial supplemented 481 men with 200 mcg/day of selenium for six months and measured prostate-specific antigen (PSA) and selenium levels before and after supplementation.
- The authors found that selenium changes were highly dependent on baseline selenium levels, and selenium supplementation didn’t affect PSA levels.
- However, there was an inverse correlation between PSA changes and selenium changes among men who were younger, never-smokers, who consumed more than the RDI for zinc, and below the RDI for vitamin B12.
Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum
- While these trace elements are in the ProstaGenix formulation, research was hard to find on their relation to prostate health directly.
- Some studies suggest that manganese supplementation may prevent the viability of prostate cancer cells, while some indicate that chromium (VI) may promote prostate tumor progression.
- Apparently, elevated levels of copper in the blood have been found in prostate cancer patients.
- This compound is found in plants and is commonly used to lower cholesterol and improve symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
- It works by inhibiting how much cholesterol can enter the body and bind to the prostate to reduce inflammation.
- Beta-sitosterol does appear to have evidence for improving enlarged prostate symptoms, but it doesn’t appear to reduce prostate size.
- Efficacy also doesn’t seem to improve when combined with other ingredients.
- However, a 1999 study does conclude that it improves urine symptoms and increases urinary flow in BPH.
Grape Seed Extract, Pomegranate Seed Extract, and Quercetin
- These ingredients do seem to have some evidence in support of their anti-prostate cancer uses, although the efficacy of them as part of this mixture is uncertain, and most research has been done on animals in labs.
- Some research indicates that quercetin has anti-cancer effects and may have used in prostate chemoprevention.
- Pomegranate extract is rich in antioxidants. It has been shown to inhibit the growth of prostate cancer cells and trigger cell death in Vitro but did not have a significant effect on prostate cancer outcomes in a large placebo-controlled trial.
- A grape seed extract has been observed to have in vivo anticancer efficacy against certain prostate cancer using animal models.
- 3 Times Per Day: ProstaGenix is to be taken as a single capsule three times per day. Consumers are instructed to take them at any time of day, either on an empty or full stomach.
- 90 Capsules Per Bottle: Each bottle contains 90 capsules – a one-month supply.
- Recovery In 10 Days: The brand indicates that most men experience benefits within the first 10 days of use and more consistently after 3–4 weeks of daily supplementation.
- 825 mg Of Beta-Sitosterol: The brand also notes that each ProstaGenix dose contains 852 mg of Beta-sitosterol.
- Beta-Sitosterol: While no standardized dose appears to exist, an older Cochrane review notes that randomized controlled trials on BPH between 1966 and 1998 used Beta-sitosterol dosages of 60 to 195 mg/day with some success for urinary symptoms.
It’s unclear why ProstaGenix uses significantly higher amounts.
To Sum Up
ProstaGenix is marketed as the best, most evidence-based prostate dietary supplement on the market; however, while there is evidence of the use of beta-sitosterol to reduce the symptoms of more common prostate symptoms in men with BPH, I am not convinced of the need for many other ingredients in its formulation.
While it is certainly possible that it may help relieve symptoms of BPH, it seems to me that this product makes many strong claims without the convincing endorsement of most of its formulations.
Men with prostate complaints should speak to their physician for proper evaluation and treatment recommendations before purchasing this product.