Enjoying food is one of life’s pleasures but if you have a goal of eating more healthfully, losing weight, or simply making it through an afternoon of meetings without a growling stomach, you may want to consider foods and beverages that help control your appetite.
There are plenty of options including foods, teas, and supplements to help keep you satiated. You might already have some of them in your kitchen, and you can grab the others on your next trip to the store.
Appetite suppressants, or diet pills, help you lose weight by curbing hunger or making you feel full. They can be helpful for people who carry a lot of excess weight. You can also buy over-the-counter diet pills. You’ll lose more weight when you combine weight loss pills with healthy lifestyle changes like diet and exercise.
Appetite suppressants are a type of weight-loss medication (diet pill). They affect the brain’s urge to eat. Diet pills can control hunger pangs or make you feel full faster on less food. As a result, you take in fewer calories and lose weight.
There are many supplements in the market by which you can maintain your diet. Before we dive in, let’s look at the following rules:
- Talk To Your Health Care Provider: It’s a good idea to talk to your healthcare provider before making major changes to your diet, especially if you have any health conditions that could be affected by the changes.
- Be Careful In Choosing Suppressant: Be aware of any appetite suppressant that claims to be a quick fix, and take a thorough inventory of any potential side effects.
- Check The Brand: If you decide a supplement or herb is right for you, get it from a reputable brand, not at your local gas station. There are so many products under this umbrella that it can be hard to know where to start.
Top 5 Appetite Suppressants
|Lipase Concentrate-HP – 90 Veg Capsules||Buy On Amazon|
|Himalaya Organic Gymnema Sylvestre||Buy On Amazon|
|Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder||Buy On Amazon|
|Zazzee Myo-Inositol 120 Vegan Capsules||Buy On Amazon|
|CoQ10 100mg Enhanced with Coconut Oil & Bioperine||Buy On Amazon|
1. Lipase Concentrate-HP – 90 Veg Capsules
Healthy fats are necessary for maintaining good health. Our brain is mostly fat and our cells are encased in phospholipids membranes. Fats are a source of energy and they support growth and promote a feeling of satiety.
Lipase can be helpful for people who have difficulty digesting rich, fatty foods. It can be useful for people with compromised gallbladder, pancreas, or liver health. Lipase may also alleviate indigestion and heartburn. It can be very beneficial for people with cystic fibrosis, celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, and other conditions that compromise nutrient absorption. Lipase may also be helpful for people who are trying to lose weight and maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Lipase Concentrate-HP is a pH-stable, plant-derived lipolytic enzyme that breaks down fats for absorption. It also enhances the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins. Lipase Concentrate-HP is active in acid and alkaline conditions making it effective in virtually all gastrointestinal pH conditions.
Lipase Concentrate-HP is pH-stable and active in both acid and alkaline conditions. As a result, this formula supports the digestion of fats in gastrointestinal pH conditions.
- Suggested Use: Take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal containing fat, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Allergen Information: It contains no corn‚ dairy products, gluten‚ salt‚ soy‚ sugar‚ wheat‚ yeast. It also contains no artificial coloring‚ artificial flavoring‚ preservatives or ingredients of animal origin.
- Certification: They are certified by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), a division of the Australian Government Department of Health and Aging that is widely recognized as one of the strictest GMP auditing agencies.
- Fulfill Enzyme Deficiency: This is an ideal supplement for those in the senior population who are the group most at risk for enzyme deficiency that accompanies the aging process.
- Plant-Based Enzyme: This supplement provides the digestive system with a high-potency plant-based enzyme to ensure optimal digestive function.
2. Himalaya Organic Gymnema Sylvestre
Himalaya Organic Gymnema’s unique plant compounds interfere with the absorption of sugar in the intestines and support excess exposure to simple carbohydrates. Go ahead. Chew it up and eat something sweet. You won’t taste the sugar anymore! The Gymnema plant is history’s original sugar blocker! Ancient medical texts called Gymnema “Gurmar” or “Sugar Destroyer.”
This time-tested plant has been used for thousands of years to support digestion and normal kidney function. Research has shown Gymnema’s unique plant chemistry supports the metabolism of refined carbohydrates in both the digestive system and the pancreas. Used as a part of a healthy diet, Gymnema supports blood sugar balance already within the normal range.
Himalaya Organic Gymnema Sylvestre extract comes in a 2-month supply, and the recommended use for adults is 1 caplet twice daily before food. All Himalaya products are formulated to support your body’s organ systems and their normal function and are rigorously studied for purity, safety, and efficacy.
- History Famous Sugar Destroyer: Himalaya Organic Gymnema reinforces the function of your pancreas as it stores sugar in your muscles for later use as energy.
- USDA Certified Organic And Plant-Based: Himalaya Organic Gymnema is USDA Certified Organic, NON-GMO Verified, and does not contain ingredients of animal origin. Each caplet is also additive-free, gluten-free, wheat-free, corn-free, soy-free, and dairy-free, and contains no artificial fillers, binders, or excipients.
- Clinical Strength Extract: Each Himalaya Organic Gymnema caplet is equivalent to 8,264 mg of powder. Choose a trusted brand you can believe in.
- Standardized Organic Gymnema Extract: Himalaya Organic Gymnema uses a combination of organic Gymnema stem powder and organic Gymnema leaf extract instead of just the simple crushed Gymnema you may find on its own in other supplements.
- Quality And Safety: Produced in a cGMP Good Manufacturing Practices certified facility, Himalaya Organic Gymnema is rigorously tested for identity, strength, and safety, through the use of well-recognized techniques and highly sophisticated instruments.
3. Grass-Fed Whey Protein Powder
This protein powder is crafted by the fine people at Levels Performance Provisions, a newer supplement company that is devoted to carefully chosen, cleaner ingredients.
Their grass-fed whey protein powder is no exception. The whey is denatured as it is processed through a cold microfiltration process that keeps the nutrients bioactive, unlike other powders that are heat processed.
A whey concentrate still features 25 grams of protein in each 30-gram serving. They use no GMO-sourced ingredients or added sugars as well as no fillers or artificial flavors.
Levels Grass-Fed includes a Whey Protein Concentrate which while the lease processed form of whey it’s also the cheapest form. Cacao Powder is added for flavor along with Monk Fruit Extract and Stevia Leaf Extract for sweetening. The only other ingredient is Sunflower Lecithin which is added to help aid the mixability of the product.
This is a lean product with minimal added ingredients, but some digestive enzymes, especially lactase would have been a great addition to help deal with the higher lactose content in the whey concentrate used in this product.
- Effective Product: This product is made with the least processed form of whey which is normally no more than 80% pure, but in this case, we think it’s a little better.
- Taste: While this product is only flavored with cocoa, its taste was pretty nice and we think the use of monk fruit extract likely mellows out some of the bitterness that straight cocoa can sometimes cause.
- Value: This would have to be about the cheapest grass-fed whey product on the market and ranks as cheaper than most whey protein powders. If sourcing naturally grass-fed whey is important to you then Levels offers exceptional value for money.
4. Zazzee Myo-Inositol 120 Vegan Capsules
Myo-inositol (MI) increases insulin sensitivity, decreases hyperandrogenism, and improves the menstrual cycle. Its effect during assisted reproductive technologies (ART) has been studied by many authors. We conducted a review of the literature on the impact of MI administration in PCOS women in assisted reproductive technologies.
Myo-inositol is effective in normalizing ovarian function, improving oocyte and embryo quality in PCOS, however further evaluations by large multicentre randomized controlled trials are needed to assess the clinical pregnancy and live birth rates in ART.
- All Natural: It is designed specifically for fertility and reproductive support, Myo-Inositol + D-Chiro + Vitex contains 2000 mg of Myo-Inositol and 50 mg of D-Chiro-Inositol in the ideal 40:1 ratio.
- Super Value: Rather than purchasing 3 separate supplements, with Myo-Inositol + D-chiro-inositol + Vitex, you can now get all 3 supplements together at a much lower overall price. Plus, taking just one supplement (4 capsules per day) is much easier than taking supplements from 3 different bottles!
- Ideal 40:1 Ratio: Studies have shown that a 40:1 ratio of Myo-Inositol to D-Chiro-Inositol is the ideal ratio for fertility and reproductive support. Each serving contains both the optimal dosage AND optimal ratio, plus an added boost of 500 mg of Vitex.
- 100% Vegetarian, 100% Pure: All ingredients are 100% vegetarian and made from the purest sources available. This product does not contain any sweeteners or artificial flavors. In addition, Myo-Inositol + D-Chiro + Vitex contains no wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, or tree nut ingredients.
5. CoQ10 100mg Enhanced with Coconut Oil & Bioperine
Sports Research CoQ10 with Coconut Oil is a vital, lipid-soluble antioxidant that may help support mitochondrial energy production. The highest concentration of cellular mitochondria is found in the heart, making CoQ10 an important nutrient to help support overall cardiovascular function.
Although CoQ10 plays a key role in the body, most healthy people have enough CoQ10 naturally. There is some evidence that adding more — in the form of CoQ10 supplements — may be beneficial. Increasing age and some medical conditions are associated with dropping levels of CoQ10. But in these cases, it’s uncertain that adding CoQ10 will have an effect.
- Fat Soluble: Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like compound produced naturally in your body. Found in nearly every cell in the body, CoQ10 is concentrated in organs that require the most energy.
- Dosage: Although no formal recommendations exist from professional organizations for CoQ10 supplementation, most physicians recommend 100-400 mg/day.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: All SR vitamins and supplements come with a 90-day money-back guarantee. See below for details.
- Quality: Non-GMO Project Verified & Vegan Certified. Manufactured in a cGMP-certified facility in CA.
|Lipase Concentrate-HP – 90 Veg Capsules||Integrative Therapeutics||0.8 Ounces||Unflavored||Cellulose, vegetable polysaccharide capsule, ascorbyl palmitate.|
|Himalaya Organic Gymnema Sylvestre||Himalaya||2.47 Ounces||Naturally Flavored||Organic Gymnema leaf, organic Gymnema stem powder|
|Grass-Fed Whey Protein Powder||BN Labs||5.67 Ounces||Unflavored||Grass-Fed Whey Protein – Sunflower Lecithin|
|Zazzle Myo-Inositol 120 Vegan Capsules||Zazzle||4 Ounces||Natural Flavors||Natural Ingredients, Cellulose|
|CoQ10 100mg Enhanced with Coconut Oil & Bioperine||Sports Research||3.21 Ounces||Unflavored||Coconut Oil, Rice Bran Wax. PlantGel Capsule (Tapioca, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water)|
To Sum Up
One’s appetite can be affected by other factors which can cause complications in their eating behavior. If you seek weight loss, but excessive eating is constantly making it more difficult, appetite suppressants may help control hunger and cravings.
The market is filled with appetite suppressants that all claim to provide you with one major thing: reducing your hunger. However, it is important to be aware of which supplement you decide to take. After extensive research on safety, ingredients, price, and customer reviews, above mentioned supplements are the best in the market that will reduce your hunger.